Output Pipeline Goals
Are a Lagging Indicator of
- Your reps know what to achieve, but not how to systematically work towards targets on a daily basis.
- The result? Misaligned sales activities. Chaotic execution. Unmet quota.
- Instead, proactive sales managers break down pipeline targets into milestones reps can achieve every day/week.
- That’s where Goals and Reports come in.
Assign Sales Targets.
And Show Reps The Exact Path-to-Target.
Finally, a KPI-Driven Approach to Seller Performance
- Set daily, weekly, and monthly targets for your sales team.
- Get reps to commit towards activity targets, prospect coverage targets, and conversion targets.
Spot gaps as they happen (not after).
Execute timely interventions.
Measure Rep Execution. And Motivate It, Too.
- Get a visual snapshot of rep efforts across emails, calls, Linkedin tasks, Text, and Whatsapp.
- Spend coaching meetings guiding reps, not interrogating them.
- Gamify sales execution with Leaderboards. Inspire reps to do their best everyday.
Understand which Sequences
Get Meetings Booked
- Know how many prospects were added to each sequence, how many finished it, and how many booked a meeting.
- Manage sequence performance with insights on unsubscribe and bounce volume.
- Get a picture of outreach effectiveness by measuring opens, clicks, and response sentiment.
Know Who’s Leading
And Lagging In Your Sales Team
- Know which of your reps hit targets, who didn’t, and why.
- Pinpoint where struggling reps need to improve in contrast to the rest.
- See performance across your team in terms of prospects contacted, activities, and engagement.
Shine A Light On Prospect
Sources And Types That
- View prospects contacted in each list, engagement rates, as well as bounce and unsubscribe rates.
- Know which source of prospects worked best this quarter ( like inbound, outbound, webinars, or by list vendors).
Understand the common characteristics
of prospects who convert.
Know Which Activities
Require Rep Focus
- Understand what activities reps need to execute on a given day, what’s pending, and what’s scheduled.
- Prioritize activities based on source and timezone.
- Know which prospects are engaged in-the-moment using Live Feed. Capitalize on intent.