Your prospects’ inboxes are flooded with many emails.
In order to stand out, your emails need to be exceptional.
So, how to write emails that grasp attention and keep it?
First, you need to consider why your emails may not be performing well.
3 Reasons Your Emails Aren’t Getting Responses
Too Many Spam Words
Sometimes, you may unknowingly include a few words in your emails that are deemed “spam” words by Google. Your emails, thus, end up falling prey to spam filters. Prospects don’t even receive your email. Let alone reply to them.
With the rapid decline in attention spans, if your emails are not relevant to the prospect, they will not engage. It’s important to keep note that your prospect receives dozens of emails every day. In order to truly stand out, you need to tailor your message to your prospect's needs, as well as their current situation.
Besides, having long and winding sentences in your email is an instant turn-off.
Not Relevant to Your Prospect
Prospects are seeking a solution to their problems. That should be the main focus of your emails. And your solution should be highlighted as a cure.
Focusing too much on you and your solution can quickly become too boring for your prospects. They may not engage with your email then.
Klenty’s AI Cadence Writer (Kai) Improves Your Emails
Kai helps you improve your emails by looking for spammy words, long sentences, length of your emails, and relevancy.
To score your email, Kai considers the following factors,
- Question count - Including 1-2 questions in your emails boosts your reply rates.
- Spam words included - Too many spam words will put you under spam filters’ radar.
- You: I ratio - The more “you” sentences you have, the more the focus is on your prospect.
- Subject length - Shorter subject lines grab attention.
- Email length - The ideal email length is between 50 to 125 words.
- Hyperlinks - Adding too many hyperlinks makes it susceptible to spam filters.
After evaluation, Kai rates your emails out of 100. And suggests improvements or even makes edits for you.
Boost your reply rates by making all your emails best-performing.
Improve your emails with Kai now.