Sales teams are in love with LinkedIn, and the reason is not far fetched:
- Most businesses of the world (57 million to be precise) have pitched their tents in LinkedIn for various purposes, making it a sea of genuine and accurate information.
- You get access to decision-makers and influencers of the world. According to LinkedIn, four out of five LinkedIn users drive business decisions at their organizations.
- As a professional network, LinkedIn throws all the necessary information at you through its plethora of handy features. This lets you make personalized interactions with your prospects, ultimately increasing your chances of closing more deals.
However, with great power comes great challenges. With millions of users and companies on LinkedIn, prospecting and identifying leads becomes a classic case of finding a needle in the haystack.
It gets laborious without the right set of tools to assist you.
To make it easier, we’ve compiled a list of the 26 top LinkedIn prospecting tools that work harmoniously to get you the best from your LinkedIn prospecting.
What Are the Types of LinkedIn Prospecting Tools?
A LinkedIn prospecting tool makes it easier for users to identify and connect with potential leads, clients, customers, and partners on LinkedIn.
It is a trusty sidekick that offers salespeople the benefits of advanced search filters, personalized connection requests, automated lead generation, and data extraction.
Here are the different types of LinkedIn prospecting tools:
1. LinkedIn List Building Tools
A list building tool helps you generate and manage a prospect list on LinkedIn.
They offer functionalities, such as automated search capabilities, filtering choices, and organizing aids, helping you simplify the process of creating and nurturing a targeted list that matches your ideal customer profile (ICP).
For example, LinkedIn sales navigator helps you compile a list of targeted prospects by narrowing down searches based on specific demands such as company size, location, and job titles of individuals.
Other examples of these tools include Linkport, LeadFuze, Nimble, and Hubspot CRM.
2. LinkedIn Scraping Tools
With your list ready, the next step is to scrap essential details from multiple LinkedIn accounts. LinkedIn scraping tools make this easier.
They crawl through the profiles of your targeted leads and extract useful information like names, email addresses, location, connections, and more.
This helps sales teams create personalized outreach sequences and close more sales quickly, saving hours of manual research.
Some top LinkedIn Scraping tools include Phantombuster, Octopus CRM, Dripify, LinkedIn Helper 2, Dux-soup, ProspectIn, CoreSignal, Lemlist, Derrick, Lyne.ai, and Helium Scraper.
3. Lead Qualification Tools
Lead qualification tools help you separate warm leads from cold ones. This helps you narrow down the prospects most willing to buy, allows you to make efficient use of resources, and boosts your conversion rate.
These tools analyze data and behavior to determine if a lead meets your specific criteria and is worth pursuing. This includes factors such as job titles, industries, company size, and engagement levels. These data points are analyzed through an automated process to qualify leads and increase your chances of closing more deals.
Examples of lead qualification tools include Klenty, Crystal, ZoomInfo, Leedfeeder, Reachout, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
4. LinkedIn Engagement Tools
As the name suggests, LinkedIn engagement tools help you interact with your prospects at scale. They are equipped with powerful features to foster connections, encourage conversations, and enhance your content visibility.
These tools automate LinkedIn activities like sending connection requests, liking and commenting on LinkedIn posts, and sending personalized messages. They keep you active and engaged on LinkedIn without the manual effort.
With LinkedIn engagement tools, you can easily automate message responses, upload posts at the optimal time, analyze engagement metrics, and evaluate campaign performance.
Some popular LinkedIn engagement tools include Zopto, LinkedIn Helper, SocialPilot, and Buffer.
26 LinkedIn Prospecting Tools To Boost Your Sales Outreach
Effective sales outreach on LinkedIn requires more than just a well-crafted profile and a few connections. It demands the right set of tools to supercharge your efforts. Here are the top 26 LinkedIn prospecting tools to help you make an informed decision and boost sales.
Linkport allows you to import contact information from LinkedIn directly into your CRM with just one click. All you need to do is download and install the Chrome extension for your CRM from the Chrome store, and it is all set.
The best part is there is absolutely no limit on the number of contacts you can import every day.
Hero Feature: It is one of the few sales prospecting tools that automatically detects and removes duplicates, eliminating the need to hunt them down in your CRM.
2. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
When it comes to LinkedIn prospecting, the sales navigator is one of the most popular tools. It makes it easier to find leads and even filter them based on factors like geography, job title, company size, and more.
It also provides a stash of 50 InMail messages every month, allowing you to reach out to prospects directly, even if you're not connected. Plus, you can save leads and accounts to track their activity and engagement.
Hero feature: LinkedIn Sales Navigator comes with a filter to narrow down your searches and locate your target audience easily. You can filter potential customers based on their location, company, job title, and spotlight (most active prospects on LinkedIn). Sales Navigator also has advanced features like past lead activity, years of experience, first name, last name, seniority level, and more to further narrow down your search.
Pricing: There are three variants of Sales Navigator:
1. The core(professional): This is the basic plan. Priced at $99.99 per month and $959.88 per year, the plan offers:
- Specialised filters for lead and company search
- Updates on the activities of saved leads and accounts
- Custom lists and unlimited searches
- 50 InMail messages per month
2. The advanced sales navigator: Due to its advanced features, its pricing is slightly higher: $108.33 per month and $1300.00 per year. With this plan, you can access the core features and additional features like:
- Smartlinks to post content and measure prospect engagement
- Teamlinks to view your team’s network and identify their 1st and 2nd degree connections
- Seamless integration with enterprise tools
3. Sales Navigator Advanced Plus: This plan contains all the features from the core and advanced plans along with additional features like:
- Auto-save your leads and accounts from CRM
- ROI reporting capability to measure revenue impact
- Longer InMails and personalized messages and CRM-powered lead generation
Sales Navigator Advanced Plus does not have a fixed price, but the pricing starts at around $1,600/seat per year.
Seamless.AI is a real-time search engine that helps sales teams find verified contacts of their target audience. You can integrate it into your CRM and start building a pipeline of qualified leads. All you need to do is define your ideal customer profile based on your preferred role, title, company, etc.
Hero Feature: It keeps the contact details updated, ensuring you access the latest information every time.
Pricing: There are four pricing plans in Seamless.ai:
- Free: It includes one basic integration, 50 credits, and a real-time search engine. It allows you to import email addresses and comes with enterprise-grade data security and compliance.
- Basic: It costs $147 and consists of all features of the free plan plus 250 credits and a live training webinar.
- Pro: This plan has custom pricing and additional features like buyer intent data, data enrichment, and autopilot. It also includes access to an onboarding specialist and a dedicated success manager, among others.
- Enterprise: This is a dedicated plan for large teams with complex sales operations. It has all the features of the pro plan plus quarterly business review, phone support, and priority support queue. The enterprise plan also has custom pricing.
Leadberry is a lead generation tool that allows you to convert website visitors into leads. It tracks website visitors and provides you with their information, such as their company name, contact details, and browsing behavior. This helps you identify and reach out to leads who have already shown interest in your product. It integrates seamlessly with CRM tools such as Pipedrive, Zoho, and Salesflare.
Leadberry also comes with an inbuilt LinkedIn integration that instantly displays the LinkedIn page of the visiting company. You will not only receive connections from within the organization of the lead but also from their 2nd and 3rd-degree connections.
Hero Feature: One of the popular features of this sales prospecting tool is its sophisticated filtering system that shows only relevant companies for your list. All the spammers are intelligently filtered out, reducing your efforts drastically.
Pricing: There are three pricing plans for Leadberry:
- Essential: This plan contains all key features like LinkedIn integration, advanced lead filtering, accurate data, and premium email and chat support. It is priced at $24 per month, billed annually, and $29 on a monthly payment basis.
- Pro: This plan includes all features from the essential plan plus CRM integration, export to CSV, and 100 similar leads/searches. The price is $34 per month when billed annually and $39 for a monthly payment plan.
- Premium: The premium plan includes all features of Pro along with Zapier integration, real-time alerts, and 150 similar leads/searches. It is priced at $44 per month, billed annually, and $49 month-to-month.
LeadFuze is another customer favorite that lets you perform hyper-search for potential leads on LinkedIn.
With LeadFuze, you no longer have to visit LinkedIn profiles one by one, as it lets you come up with a list of leads fitting specific industries and roles. The entire process is automated, letting your sales reps focus on closing deals rather than on not-so-critical chores.
Hero Feature: It filters your leads based on their Adwords spend, software usage, and hiring patterns.
Pricing: LeadFuze has three pricing plans:
- Unlimited: It starts at $397 per month and is suitable for individuals or teams who want to scale their lead generation efforts. With this plan, you can enjoy unlimited lead credits every year.
- Scaling: The scaling plan offers 500 lead credits per month and is best for individuals who wish to start prospecting for new leads. The plan starts at $147 per month.
- Custom: With this plan, you can customize your lead credits, product features, permissions, etc. It has custom pricing.
FindThatLead is a comprehensive B2B lead generation and email-finding tool. It helps sales teams identify and verify email addresses, find prospects in your locality, build a targeted prospect list, and find emails using social media URLs. All you need to do is enter the name and company of your prospect to get their email address.
The platform also helps you automate and customize your cold email outreach campaigns, track their performance, and optimize them to maximize conversions.
Hero Feature: In Findthatlead, you get a handy recent searches tab that lets you search for leads that you checked out any time in the past. This is not a prevalent feature in most of the LinkedIn automation tools.
Pricing: There are three pricing plans for Findthatlead:
- Growth: It costs $49 per month. The plan offers 5,000 credits and allows one user and 2 campaign accounts. With this plan, you can send up to 400 emails daily.
- Startup: This is the most popular plan and costs $150 per month. It offers 18,000 credits, allows up to 4 users, 4 campaign accounts, and up to 500 daily emails.
- Suite: The suite plan costs $399 per month, contains 30,000 monthly credits, allows 6 users, 10 campaign accounts, and up to 750 daily emails.
7. Prospector From Adapt.io
Prospector from Adapt.io is a lead generation tool that allows you to obtain qualified leads on LinkedIn by filtering through industries, geographies, revenue, and much more. It also updates its database regularly, providing you with accurate data only.
Prospector is one of the two products of Adapt that works on both LinkedIn and target websites. Whenever you check your lead’s LinkedIn profile, Prospector will enrich it with email, phone number, and other firmographic data.
Hero Feature: An exciting feature of this sales prospecting tool is that you can classify a lead as an influencer or decision-maker and target them accordingly.
Pricing: Adapt has not disclosed the price for Prospector. You need to contact their team to get a quote.
RocketReach is a cloud-based LinkedIn automation tool that allows you to find emails and relevant information about your ideal prospects not only from LinkedIn but also from AngelList and Techcrunch.
It carries out advanced searches based on industry, location, title, and more, allowing you to download the details of thousands of prospects that meet your criteria within the snap of a finger.
Hero Feature: RocketReach also comes up with the personal email of the lead, opening up multiple channels for your communication.
Pricing: RocketReach has three pricing plans:
- Free: RocketReach has a free plan that allows 5 lookups per month with no credit card requirement.
- Essentials: It starts from $39 and allows up to 80 lookups per month and 1200 lookups per year when billed annually.
- Pro: The pro plan starts from $99 per month and allows 200 lookups per month and 3600 lookups per year when billed annually.
- Ultimate: The ultimate plan starts at $249 per month and allows up to 500 lookups per month and 10,000 lookups per year when billed annually.
LeadGibbon is a sales prospecting LinkedIn tool that works in sync with the LinkedIn Sales Navigator to help you find the email addresses of your target audience.
It has an inbuilt email verifier that allows you to find only emails that are valid. You can find email addresses at scale and export a CSV file from the LeadGibbon dashboard.
Hero Feature: The email verification feature of LeadGibbon is quite intuitive as it validates by pinging the server of the lead’s company for the correct response. This is a foolproof method to ensure that all the email addresses are valid.
Pricing: LeadGibbon has three pricing plans:
- Basic: The basic plan costs $49 per month and offers 250 verified emails and 25 phone numbers.
- Pro: The pro plan is priced at $99 per month and offers 500 verified emails and 50 phone numbers.
- Business: The business plan costs $199 per month and offers 1250 verified emails and 125 phone numbers.
AeroLeads is a LinkedIn prospecting tool with a search database of 500 million business emails, 120 million personal emails, and 20 million phone numbers. It has a free LinkedIn Chrome plugin and email verifier.
With AeroLeads, all you need to do is install the Chrome plugin to start pulling the email addresses of any LinkedIn profile you visit. You can also export the data to popular CRMs like Salesforce, HubSpot CRM, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM, and FreshSales.
Hero Feature: Aeroleads has over 750 million profiles in their database, providing you with quite a number of qualified leads based on your specifications.
Pricing: AeroLeads has four pricing plans:
- Free: The free plan gives you 50 monthly credits and 100 monthly email verifications. It allows you to find prospects from LinkedIn, Crunchbase, AngelList, and Xing, among others.
- Take Off: The take off plan is priced at $49 per month and gives you 2000 monthly credits and email verifications in addition to the features in the free plan.
- Climb: The climb plan costs $149 per month and gives you 8000 monthly credits and email verifications. It also allows 5 users and offers chat and email support.
- Cruise: The cruise plan costs $499 per month and gives you 30,000 monthly credits and email verifications. It allows unlimited users and offers phone support in addition to chat and email.
SignalHire is a powerful social selling tool that allows you to find an email address by a person's name. This is one of the few LinkedIn prospecting tools that is also used by recruiters to make their operations smooth and effortless.
The flexibility offered by this tool really stands out, as you can find details not just from LinkedIn but also from Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, and MeetUp.
Hero Feature: You can find details of even prospects who haven’t added a lot of information on LinkedIn. This is done through keywords in files and comments.
Pricing: SignalHire has four pricing plans. All paid plans start at $49 per month and go up to $399, depending on the features you select.
- Free: The free plan offers 5 contact credits a month.
- Email: The email plan offers a minimum of 350 credits up to 3,500 credits a month. Other features of the plan include email sync, CSV export, browser extension, CRM integration, and unlimited users.
- Phone numbers: This plan offers 100 phone credits up to 1,000 credits per month and offers the same features as the email plan; only it applies to phone numbers.
- Email and phone number: This plan offers email and/or phone number credits. You can get a minimum of 100 credits up to 1,000 a month, along with other features from the email plan.
Skrapp helps you find verified emails of your prospects in seconds. The Chrome extension allows you to visit a lead’s profile and retrieve the email they used to sign up. The best part is all the emails are verified, ensuring that your outreach is never impacted by unwanted bounces.
Hero Feature: This useful sales prospecting tool lets you save your lead details directly into a list, playing the role of a list-building tool.
Pricing: Skrapp has 4 pricing plans:
- Starter: The starter plan costs $49 per month, gives you 1,000 monthly credits, and allows 2 users.
- Seeker: The seeker plan costs $99 per month, gives you 5,000 monthly credits, and allows 5 users.
- Enterprise: The enterprise plan costs $199 per month, gives you monthly 20,000 credits, and allows 8 users.
- Global: The global plan is $299 per month with 50,000 monthly credits, and 15 users.
Snov is another powerful LinkedIn prospecting tool that allows you to collect verified contacts of your target audience and integrate them into your CRM tool effortlessly.
It has an email verifier, which helps reduce the bounce rate. It also supports personalized email outreach and follow-ups. Snov is also localized into 5 languages, thereby improving user experience and accessibility.
Hero Feature: If you have a list of URLs of LinkedIn profiles, then you can get their emails through its Social URL Search feature.
Pricing: Snov has 4 plans:
- Trial: It is free and offers 150 credits, 100 email recipients, unlimited sender accounts, and one mailbox warm-up, among other features, such as the email verifier. This plan is suitable if you are looking to try out Snov before moving to a paid plan.
- Starter: The starter plan costs $30 per month. It gives you 1,000 credits, 5,000 email recipients, and Calendy and Pipedrive integrations, among other features.
- Pro: This plan costs $75 per month and gives you 5,000 credits, and allows 10,000 email recipients. It also offers all the features of the starter plan, along with email A/B testing and team data sharing.
- Managed service: With this plan, your email, and LinkedIn outreach functions will be managed by Snov. It starts at $2,999 per month.
Interseller is an all-in-one LinkedIn automation tool that helps you find the email addresses of your prospects and send them emails and follow-ups.
It makes sales prospecting easier through its custom extension. All you have to do is visit your lead’s profile on LinkedIn and click on the Chrome extension to see their name and email address.
Hero Feature: You can add a lead to an Interseller email sequence in a single click to get in touch with them instantly.
Pricing: Interseller’s agency plan starts at $600 per month with advanced features such as:
- Sourcing: 250 email lookups, automatic refunds of invalid emails, personal and work email addresses.
- Outreach: API access and integrations with a wide variety of CRM tools for a smooth workflow.
- Integrations: Hubspot, Close, Pipedrive, Salesforce, and more.
- Support: Chat and email support from Monday to Friday
This plan allows only 3 users. You can add additional users for $200 per user.
With over 540 million unique profiles, Nymeria is a lead prospecting automation tool that helps you find the right prospects for your sales outreach. All you need to do is modify your search by using filters such as title, companies, and other desired details.
Apart from the handy Chrome extension, this sales prospecting tool comes with a host of other benefits to make your whole email scraping process a breeze. For instance, it not only comes up with verified emails but also checks for email deliverability through its in-house email verifier tool. You can easily create lead lists and export them for fusing with your regular workflows.
Hero Feature: You can add unlimited team members to share your workload.
Pricing: Nymeria has four pricing plans:
- Nano: The nano plan costs $39 per month when billed monthly and $33 per month when billed annually. It includes 100 credits and unlimited team members.
- Micro: The micro plan costs $79 per month when billed monthly and $66 per month when you subscribe to the annual plan. It offers 300 credits per month in addition to the features in the nano plan.
- Kilo: This plan is priced at $159 per month and $133 per month when you subscribe to the annual plan. It offers 1000 credits per month.
- Custom: It offers unlimited searches and customizable data fields. This plan has custom pricing.
Orbitly is one of those powerful tools for LinkedIn prospecting where you can not only find emails but also other social media profiles and phone numbers to reach out to the lead in a personalized way.
You have the option to look it up individually or in bulk. Once you have the necessary data, you can even use Orbitly’s mail merge feature to send cold emails to all these contacts.
Hero Feature: It comes with a unique API feature that lets you programmatically enrich lead data. Through this, you can put the entire data management on autopilot.
Pricing: Orbitly operates on a "pay only for what you need" pricing method. The first lookup is free. After that, it is 15 cents per 100 credits.
Klenty is an all-in-one sales engagement tool. Its LinkedIn plugin groups all your LinkedIn tasks, such as connection requests, InMails, and profile view tasks, to help you perform all of them in one click.
Personalized InMails perform better than others. Klenty personalizes your LinkedIn messages, increasing your response rate and the number of meetings booked.
Hero Feature: Klenty syncs all your LinkedIn conversations to your CRM, so you have a trail of all your previous chats with prospects in one place. This is not a commonly found feature in any of the LinkedIn prospecting tools.
Pricing: Klenty has four pricing plans:
- Startup: Priced at $60 per month billed quarterly, and $50 per month billed annually. It is suitable for sales teams looking to get more responses and increase their sales conversion rate.
- Growth: The growth plan is $70 per month per user billed annually and $85 billed quarterly. It is suitable for growing teams looking to scale their outreach with a one-on-one sales engagement tool.
- Pro: Klenty's pro plan is priced at $100 per user, billed annually, and $125 billed annually. It is suitable for bigger teams with advanced sales outreach strategies.
- Enterprise Plan: This plan offers advanced reporting and access control and is suitable for mature teams. It has custom pricing.
Crystal's chrome extension is known for its LinkedIn prospecting function. It empowers sales teams by revealing a prospect’s personality using the well-validated personality framework, DISC.
Once a prospect’s personality is determined, the platform shares unique tips for how to best communicate with the prospect across sales stages.
Hero Feature: Crystal helps you send personalized messages suggesting words, phrases, style, and tone that best fits your prospect.
Pricing: Crystal has three pricing plans:
- Free: With this plan, you can check 10 profiles for free and access the personality assessment, basic profile content, and writing suggestions.
- Premium: The premium plan is priced at $49 per month and is suitable for small sales teams. It allows you to check 20 profiles as against the free plan.
- Business: This is a custom plan with custom pricing.
Datanyze helps you qualify leads and convert them into prospects by curating data from LinkedIn and other social media platforms, local news publications, and more. It scans through the LinkedIn profile of your leads and provides you with their contact information, such as email addresses, direct dial, and mobile numbers.
Hero Feature: Besides Datanyze, there aren’t many LinkedIn prospecting tools with a credit feature. Through this intelligent feature, the admin can allocate credits between different users in the organization, who can then use them to analyze profiles.
Pricing: Datanyze has three plans:
- Nyze Lite: This is a free plan and offers 10 credits (contact reveals) per month. You can extract email addresses, direct dial numbers, and more from your prospects’ LinkedIn profiles and the Datanyze directories when you download the Google Chrome extension.
- Nyze Pro 1: This plan contains all the standout features of Nyze lite and offers 960 credits per year. It is priced at $21 per month billed annually.
- Nyze Pro 2: This plan costs $39 per month, billed annually, and offers 1920 credits per year.
It is a sales intelligence tool that identifies the different technologies used by a website/company. BuiltWith is probably the only tool in this long list of LinkedIn prospecting tools without any direct association with LinkedIn.
However, it uses various LinkedIn data to offer you smart insights to help in your qualifying process. For example, BuiltWith can come up with a list of websites that use LinkedIn ads, helping in your sales prospecting process.
Hero Feature: It also comes up with market share information and country-based analytics for all the technologies available, powering you for a better pitch.
Pricing: BuiltWith has three pricing plans:
- Basic: It includes 2 technologies, 2 retail categories, 2 keyword lookups, and 1 system login for $295 per month.
- Pro: It offers unlimited technologies, unlimited retail categories, and unlimited keyword lookups, with 1 system login for $495 per month.
- Team: The team plan gives unlimited access to all features for $995 per month.
Mention is a social listening tool that lets you monitor the web and listen to your leads. It targets posts across LinkedIn and other social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to uncover trends in conversations.
You can also understand how your brand is being perceived by your target audience and filter and target those who have a positive outlook about your brand.
With Mention, you will receive updates on any social media mention of your prospect’s company. You can also use it for your company’s brand awareness and brand mentions.
Hero Feature: This sales prospecting tool has a really intelligent inbox that lets you save mentions and tag them as a priority, unread, archive, or favorites – just like how your email works. This helps in better collaboration.
Pricing: Mention has four plans:
- Solo: It is priced at $41 per month and includes features like 2 alerts, 5,000 mentions, 1 user, and 1 account per social network.
- Pro: Priced at $83 per month, this plan includes 5 alerts, 10,000 mentions, 10 users, and 10 social accounts.
- Pro: This plan offers 7 alerts, 20,000 mentions, unlimited users, and 15 social accounts. It is priced at $149 per month.
- Company: You get access to 10,000 mentions and 10+ alerts. It allows unlimited users and unlimited social accounts. To learn the pricing, you need to contact Mention.
22. ReachOut by Zoominfo
Zoominfo is that perfect lead qualification ally when you need help identifying and verifying potential leads, enriching your contact database with accurate information, and ensuring your sales efforts are targeted and effective.
Through its Chrome extension, you get access to any lead data whenever you prospect through LinkedIn. You can even dig deeper into the company with the help of an expanded view.
Hero Feature: Probably the best feature of this tool is that you can push lists of records directly into your CRM without exiting the page.
Pricing: Zoominfo offers custom pricing. To get the details, you need to contact their sales.
This is a cloud-based outreach automation tool that allows you to launch a sales campaign on LinkedIn by sending 100 InMails and bulk invites to your target audience.
It works splendidly with LinkedIn Premium and LinkedIn Sales Navigator and provides comprehensive real-time reporting across multiple channels.
Hero Feature: Zopto helps you scale your sales outreach efforts on LinkedIn and email by sending bulk messages and giving you real-time reports.
Pricing: Zopto offers three plans based on the number of accounts included:
- Personal: It offers a single account at $155 per month, suitable for solopreneurs and small businesses.
- Grow: It allows 2 accounts at $250 per month, suitable for early-stage startups and small teams.
- Agency & Enterprise: It is priced at $625 per month and includes 5 accounts, suitable for large businesses.
Dux-Soup is an effective LinkedIn prospecting tool that automatically engages the prospects on your behalf by endorsing their skills and sending personalized connection requests and even delayed personalized direct messages. Despite automating most of the engagement, it still offers you complete control and visibility on the prospects it is engaging with.
Hero Feature: Dux-Soup allows you to create intelligent LinkedIn campaigns that
- send connection requests
- automatically view, follow, and endorse profiles, and
- send InMails and hyper-personalized messages
When a prospect replies, they are moved to the next stage of your lead generation pipeline automatically.
Pricing: Dux-Soup has different pricing plans for individuals, teams, and agencies:
- Starter Dux: Free (free introduction and no credit card requirement)
- Pro Dux: $11.25 per month (automate outreach)
- Turbo Dux: $41.25 per month (scale lead generation)
- Pro Edition: Priced at $11.25 per month per seat, this plan allows you to make profile visits, auto endorse, send connection requests and InMails, auto tag profiles, export to CSV and more.
- Turbo Edition: The turbo edition offers all the standout features of Pro along with sending collection follow-up messages, unlimited concurrent drip campaigns, collaborative team outreach, funnel drill down, and more. It costs $41.25 per month per seat.
- Pro: This plan is the same as Pro Edition but gives you full control over your LinkedIn account and offers a minimum of 10 seats. It is priced at $337.50 per month.
- Turbo: Priced at $412.50 per month, the Turbo plan is also similar to Turbo Edition but offers a minimum of 30 seats.
Expandi is one of the well-known LinkedIn prospecting tools with several features to optimize your LinkedIn sales outreach.
It lets you send personalized connection requests, LinkedIn sales messages, and inMails. It also helps you create hyper-personalized campaigns along with follow-ups based on the prospect.
Hero Feature: The auto-warm-up feature is quite unique in Expandi, where your daily campaign limits are automatically increased slowly to mimic human behavior.
Pricing: Expandi is priced at $99/ seat per month with a 7-day free trial and operates on a "pay as you go" basis.
26. LinkedIn Helper
LinkedIn Helper is another prospecting tool that helps find your target audience on LinkedIn. The built-in CRM system also helps you manage your LinkedIn connection and lead funnel effectively.
The new and revamped LinkedIn Helper (Version 2) automates most of your sales prospecting tasks through its convenient features like profile auto followers, InMails to 2nd and 3rd-level contacts, inviting mutual connections to join a LinkedIn group, LinkedIn event, or webinar.
Hero Feature: The autoresponder feature of LinkedIn Helper is usually loved by most of its users and lets them send follow-up messages to recently added connections and skip those who have already replied.
Pricing: LinkedIn Helper has three plans:
- Trial: This is a 14-day free trial with all the essential features you need to kickstart your LinkedIn automation.
- Standard: The standard plan is priced at $15 per month and allows you to send 20 invitations and messages per day.
- Pro: The pro plan goes for $45 per month and allows you to send unlimited messages per day.